THE fillet piece of a special kind awaits you here:
AUTARK – close to nature – freestanding – ecologically valuable …
… and all this in the heart of the wonderful “Hersbrucker Schweiz” between Nuremberg and Amberg, whose centres you can reach easily and quickly, if you want to.
An extraordinary real estate ensemble with a detached former farmhouse of approx. 250 sqm, a granny annexe, stables, a wonderful Franconian vegetable garden, outdoor seating and with over 27,000 sqm of (commercial) woods & beautiful meadows awaits you:
Authenticity & a largely self-sufficient life are in the foreground here.
The foundation of the refuge in the green goes back to 1736 and was extended in the 1970s and completely renovated in 2006 to a wonderful ecological property at no cost. NATURE connection is capitalized here, both in the selection of the valuable materials in and at the house, as well as with the technical details, like among other things your own “wood power station”, which is supplied from your own forest.
During the refurbishment, care was always taken to harmonise the very special mixture of “old & new”, which has been achieved to perfection and thus also has this authentic charm.
In the best “farmhouse tradition” the entrance area is kept spacious in order to already make the coming home pleasant. Because already here there is enough space for your coats, shoes and other things.
The view through the cut glass of the original entrance doors in the entre’ allows an immediate view of the wide corridor. On the left hand the wooden staircase worked by the carpenter leads to the first floor, on the right hand the “wood drawer” for the tiled stove, and further ahead the kitchen. Once turned briefly you can see directly “through the living room” into a kind of “glazed veranda” which is a great dining room.
The living room in the classic country house style with its wooden floorboards and the tiled stove with its warming bench let the anticipation of the “cuddly days” become ever greater.
Talking about anticipation: The adjoining dining room with its windows almost all around and an extra exit to the garden, make the thought of meeting friends and family here more than anticipation. A large table for up to 16 people allows this to happen.
On this ground floor level there is also in the “left part” of the house a “granny flat” with 2.5 rooms and an “intermediate bathroom” with a floor level shower which can also be used as a guest toilet. This area is also designed barrier-free with wide doors.
Here you live in Munich, but not in Upper Bavaria, but in the beautiful Hirschbach Valley:
The Hirschbachtal landscape conservation area with its high forest mountains and bizarre rock formations still offers real recreation. The beauty of this mountain world with its many rare flowers and plants will also inspire you and is considered one of the most beautiful regions of the Frankenalb.
The Hirschbach valley, bordered by the Ossinger and Hohe Zant in the east and the Pegnitz in the west, offers many possibilities for leisure activities and provides a healthy life.
Munich is a small community between the cities of Nuremberg and Amberg.
Small villages, forests on the mountain tops and streams with meadows in the valleys – original and full of beauty.
Hiking, climbing, via ferrata, cave trail, cycling, a terrace outdoor pool, a natural outdoor pool, a ski lift, there is something for everyone – guaranteed.
Aircraft noise, noisy highways, railroad noise, there is no noise here. However, you can reach the city of Nuremberg in only 45 minutes, should you wish so. Of course there are train connections in the neighboring towns and the bus line is also within walking distance.
Furthermore you have here of course also shopping possibilities:
– Farm: 3 km
– Organic Jurahof: 3 km
– Next supermarket: 6 km
– Pharmacy: 10 km
– Doctors: 6 km
… and the school bus is only a minute’s walk away!
THE layout, facts & THAT still exists:
– entrance area: approx. 14 m²
– Wardrobe: approx. 8 m²
– Guest bathroom: approx. 5 m² with washbasin, toilet and floor-level shower, window,
– Tiled stove stoking (50cm logs) with separate oven
– Open staircase made of core beech
– Semi-open kitchen: approx. 10 m²
– Living room: approx. 29 m²
– Tiled stove (basic stove with bricked trains) with stove bench
– Wooden glass door to the dining room with polished glass and glazing bars
– dining room approx. 19 m² with glass front and balcony door to the garden
– attic: floor space approx. 26m² roof hatch with fold-out stairs, access also for chimney sweeps
– DG corridor: approx. 8m² with hatch to the top floor
– Bedroom: approx. 30 m²
– Bathroom: approx. 11 m² and developed bay window with 2 single-winged Bavarian Forest windows
with 2 washbasins, open shower with brick seat, bathtub and large milk window
– 1st floor toilet with wash basin approx. 3 m²
Left part with “granny flat”:
– current fitness room: approx. 54 m²
of it bedroom approx. 11 m² divided off with tropical wood window with bars,
fireplace, kitchenette, washing machine room (approx. 1.5 m²) behind
Wood panelling, wooden stairs to the top
Flooring: wood coloured laminate on footfall sound insulation
Upper floor: approx. 32 m ² effective area with 2 bay windows
– Natural cellar: approx. 10 m², floor open to the bottom with gravel, height approx. 2.05
– Office: approx. 39 m²
– Floor heating with tiles and 3 radiators,
– 2x tropical wood windows with muntins
– 1x glass door 2,45m wide 2,20m high 3 wings can be opened completely.
– boiler room: approx. 15 m²
– Wood gasifier heating 50 KW from Fröling
– Buffer tank heating 3000 l
– Hot water tank 500 l
– additional 12m² solar panels for hot water and heating
– storage up to 6m³ wood possible, filling from outside with wheelbarrow
– Lacing with 50cm logs
– Garden irrigation (7 tapping points) through cistern (rainwater) with
– Domestic waterworks
– Fiber optic cable for fast Internet
– 70 cubic meters/ standing wood are already included! (Sufficient for 3 winters!)
That still exists:
The whole property is sold including inventory and the machines for the management …. and should you not need one or the other, this would not be a problem.
Equipment and tools:
– Tractor Case: 66 PS, year 1987, TÜV 6/22, with front lift and transport box
– Attachments for CASE :
– Cable winch traction force 2,5 t
– splitter: 13 t, with power + PTO drive
– Lemken two-share plough
– Tiller 180 cm
– Mowing unit 160 cm
– tedder (old but functional)
– Water barrel 800 litres mobile with cattle watering place
– Small tractor Kubota: 19 PS, year 1986, TÜV new, with front loader bucket + tiller rear
– 1x Dolmar chain saw
– 2x mobile heavy current distributors
– Power cable approx. 75 m (3x25m)
– Vibratory plate
– Earth borer and motor scythe from Stihl Motor exchangeable
– box column drill 1x large
– small motor tiller for vegetable garden
– 40 Ster wood split and ready for stove (50cm for wood stove and tiled stove)
– approx. 30 Ster round timber metered
THE VISITORY Dates:
We have shot a small video of the property for you: Here you can go directly to YouTube Link:
https://youtu.be/M8tFV3K-wBI (Please copy the link and enter it into your browser)
If the client is a consumer (natural person and purpose of the transaction is predominantly non-commercial or self-employed professional), is recorded: The client expressly wishes that the broker’s service begins immediately upon conclusion of the contract, i.e. upon contacting the broker and thus before the expiry of the 14-day statutory revocation period; for further explanations see below under revocation instructions.
b) The broker is also entitled to act for the other party against payment.
The client assures the broker that he will treat the owner’s data in strict confidence and will not pass on any parts of the data to third parties. The confidentiality of the client represents an essential contractual obligation of the client, which protects the data protection interests of the owner.
a) The brokerage fee is 3.5% of the purchase price plus the respective value added tax.
c) The broker’s commission arises and is due with the legally effective conclusion of the notarised purchase contract. The commission is also owed if the purchase contract is only concluded after the end of the contract, but due to the activity of the broker.
a) The broker is obliged by the Money Laundering Act to identify the client by means of his identity card or passport and to collect and store his personal data. The details can be found in the detailed summary, available at //www.maklerei-nuernberg.de/datenschutzerklarung/. The broker is entitled to use the order data as well as the personal data of the client for the execution of this contract, i.e. also to pass them on to the seller.
b) The broker must always contractually ensure that the client’s data is treated as strictly confidential and may not be passed on to third parties with the exception of the owner or his representative.
c) The place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising in connection with this contract is, as far as permissible, Nuremberg. German law applies.
d) Any partial invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining contract.
Please contact us via this exposé or under:
– Office/ Nuremberg: 0911. 216 9635
– Torsten Luber: 0178. 357 6588
Dear interested party,
We are also subject to the EU DSVGO, the European data protection regulation. Therefore we ask for your understanding that we are only allowed to make calls and appointments after you have confirmed the “agreement link” generated by us (this will automatically be sent to you by e-mail).
Thanks a lot!
Your team is looking forward to an inspection!
The real estate agency ImmobilienKultur